Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trust breeds betrayal. People can smile behind their teeth, and it's a dog eat dog world; some people have bigger teeth than you do. So, don't go trusting people so easily 'cause they appear to be "nice" people. www.edinarealty.c...

quoted
quoted
If I give you food, that means I like you. But if I give you a whole sandwich, a whole pretzel, and whole anything!, take the hint!!!!
If I give you food, that means I like you. But if I give you a whole sandwich, a whole pretzel, and whole anything!, take the hint!!!!
wise words
wise words
Trust breeds betrayal. People can smile behind their teeth, and it's a dog eat dog world; some people have bigger teeth than you do. So, don't go trusting people so easily 'cause they appear to be "nice" people. www.edinarealty.c...
Trust breeds betrayal. People can smile behind their teeth, and it's a dog eat dog world; some people have bigger teeth than you do. So, don't go trusting people so easily 'cause they appear to be "nice" people. www.edinarealty.c...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home